Happy Tuesday, folks! Today I’m back with another highly requested gift-guide for you guys! I took a poll over on my Instagram (@britteabe15) and asked people what they wanted to see next and a TON of you wanted to see a gift-guide for her…so that’s what we’re gonna do today! If you voted, THANK YOU so much, I really appreciate it. If you were one of the folks that didn’t care at all about seeing this particular GG, don’t fret, I have some other ones coming soon! So without further ado, let’s jump into the goodies!
**As always, everything will be listed and linked below**
* 1. 52 Week Gratitude Journal – $11.99: Sometimes it’s hard to remain grateful every day when things around you seem to be falling apart but a gratitude journal is a GREAT way to keep you accountable. Life is messy, hard & sometimes downright crummy but there is ALWAYS something good in every day, I truly believe that. I use a gratitude journal daily and it has really helped change my perspective on a variety of things in my life! This journal is from an Etsy shop called Inspire Your Art and would make a great holiday gift for anyone in your life! NOTE: It’s currently on sale for $11.99 (originally $19.99), so if you’re interested, snag it before the price goes up!
* 2. Sole Society Lacie Oversized Weekender – $84.95: A good weekend bag is a must for every girl. I love this one from Sole Society because it’s big without being too big and comes in this beautiful cognac color. If you’re someone who prefers a separate compartment for your shoes, THIS one is a GREAT option! NOTE: This also comes in black!
* 3. Sole Society Camimila Smoking Slipper – $69.95: GUYS! These are everything. If you have a friend/in-law/mom/sister that loves some sparkle, find her size and buy these! I’m obsessed! I would recommend going up 1/2 a size and giving your feet a few days to adjust (like with all flats), but after that, it’s smooth sailing! NOTE: The color shown above is Light Champagne. NOTE 2: They come in 7 colors/patterns.
* 4. YSL Mon Paris Perfume – $78.80-$103.70: You can never go wrong with a nice bottle of perfume. I’ve been loving YSL’s Mon Paris for months and I’m crossing my fingers that there’s a bottle with my name on it come Christmas morning! NOTE: This is currently being price matched at Nordstrom and is 15% off.
* 5. Pottery Barn Faux Fur Slippers – $20: How cozy are these faux fur slippers?!? They are perfect for this time of year and would make a GREAT gift; I sure wouldn’t mind a pair! If you’re looking for something with more of a hard sole, THESE UGG slippers are all the rage right now. If you’re looking for something a little more budget friendly, THESE & THESE are great options! NOTE: The Pottery Barn slippers come in 4 different color combinations. NOTE 2: They are currently on sale for $20 (originally #29.50).
* 6. J Crew City Coat – $129.50: Y’all J Crew Factory is having a major sale right now and everything is 50% off including this coat. I love this for the cooler months ahead and think it gives a polished and chic look to any outfit. NOTE: It comes in 7 different colors and some sizes/colors are selling out fast! NOTE 2: This is currently on sale for $129.50 (originally $228) so if you’re interested, snatch it up ASAP!
* 7. Ello Campy Travel Mug 16oz Stainless Steel – $16.19: If you have a coffee/tea drinker in your life, a good travel mug is always a nice gift idea! I love this design from Ello Campy; It’s fun without being too busy and works for both hot and cold drinks!
* 8. The Lauren Hobo Wallet – $128: I swear by these wallets, I’m now on my second one and I can honestly say they are the best! Yes, I know $130 dollars is A LOT of money to spend on a wallet, but guys, they last a crazy long time and are worth every penny! NOTE: They come in a VARIETY of colors/patterns/fabrics! PRO TIP: You can oftentimes find certain colors (like THIS one) on sale at Nordstrom Rack, so if you’re interested, make sure to scour the web for a bargain!
* 9. Sperry Saltwater Core Duck Boots – $59.55: Holy sale! These typically retail for $100 dollars but I found them for just under $60 bucks on westmarine.com. If you or someone special in your life has been eying these bad boys, now’s the time to snatch them up!
* 10. Printed Quilted Puffer Vest – $34.95: This is a J Crew Factory best-seller and I can’t totally see why. It’s warm, has deep pockets and is incredibly chic! If you’re interested, grab it while it’s on sale, it WILL sell out!
* 11. Baublebar Ice Queen Crystal Statement Necklace – $68: Do you know a statement necklace lover? If so, this is for you! This piece from Baublebar will take any outfit to the next level and is sure to turn heads when you’re out on the town!
* 12. Pottery Barn Faux Fur Robe – $90: I know what you’re thinking, $90 dollars is too much money to spend on a robe, and you know what, 3 weeks ago I would have agreed with you. However I made a little pit stop into Pottery Barn after the Thanksgiving holiday to see what all the fuss was about and I fell in love. This is quite possibly the softest and coziest robe I’ve ever had the pleasure of feeling. It’s a bit of a splurge, but it’s worth EVERY penny! NOTE: There are 4 color options available. NOTE 2: It’s currently on sale for $90 (originally $129).
* 1. BP. Boucle Plaid Triangle Scarf – $24: An easy gift that keeps on giving! If the women in your life are ANYTHING like me then they are always down for adding a new scarf to their collection! This one from BP. is affordable, cozy and easy to pair with just about anything!
* 2. Le Specs ‘No Smirking’ 50mm Sunglasses – $79: A good pair of sunnies always make a great gift! Obviously this style isn’t for everyone but I’m a sucker for anything tortoise! If you’re looking for a more budget friendly option, THESE are for you!
* 3. Glam Glow Supermud Set – $69: This is a great set for the skincare junkie in your life. Seriously, this is going on my Christmas wishlist ASAP! For just under $70 dollars, I would 150% recommend this!
* 4. Baublebar Andorra Crystal Hoop Earrings – $36: If you’re looking for a more decorative set of earrings, these are for you! They are classy, affordable and super chic!
* 5. Alex & Ani North Star Charm Bangle – $28: These make such GREAT gifts! There a variety of styles and color combinations to choose from and they feature a very affordable price tag…that sounds like a win to me! NOTE: This also comes in silver.
* 6. Olivia Burton Big Dial Bracelet Watch – $150: I couldn’t put together a gift-guide for her without including a watch, I’m sure you’re not surprised! This gem from Olivia Burton is simple, chic and can be paired with a variety of outfits. If this style isn’t your cup o’ tea, you can find some other favorites of mine HERE & HERE!
* 7. COACH Selena Gomez Grace Bag – $276.50: How gorgeous is this red color for the holiday season?! I had no idea that Selena Gomez & Coach did a collab (clearly I’m late) but I love it! I love the shape and style of this bag and the mixed fabric (leather and suede) gives it just the right amount of texture! NOTE: This is currently on sale for $276.50 (originally $395), so if you’re interested, now would be the time to snatch it up!
* 8. Rockland Luggage 3-PC Hardside Spinner Set – $118.99: GUYS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! This luggage set typically retails for $450 dollars and is on sale for just under $120. Eeekkkkk! I think this would make a great gift for your mom, in-laws or even your sister. NOTE: This comes in a VARIETY of colors options. NOTE 2: The color shown above is Champagne
* 9. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – $73.50: The leggings that every blogger under the sun has talked about. They are comfortable and look great dressed up or down! They come in 4 colors and sell out crazy fast! You can find the Moto option HERE. NOTE: Sizing = TTS. NOTE 2: They are currently being price matched at Nordstrom (originally $98) so if you’ve been eyeing them, now’s the time to snag em’!
So that wraps up my gift-guide for her! I hope you enjoyed this post and found some shopping inspiration! Stay tuned for the next installment in my Holiday Gift-Guide series coming later this week!