Happy Tuesday friends! I thought I’d do something a little different tonight and bring you a fun Christmas tag! With the holidays RIGHT around the corner, there are a slew of festive tags floating around, and while I try not to do TOO many of these posts, I thought this one would be fun! Thank you to Maggie of Dreaming of Guatemala for tagging me to participate, and if you haven’t already, check her out! She’s generous, kind and incredibly inspiring! So without further ado, let’s talk about all things Christmas!
THE SNOWMAN TAG
- (Body): How many snowmen have you made? Oh gosh, in my 30 years of life, probably only 4-5 . I live in the south so our snowman weather is pretty non-existent. Granted we did get about 2.5 inches last Friday & Saturday so that was fun; but typically we just get that gross freezing rain/ice mix.
- (Head): What’s your favorite Christmas memory? I can’t pick just one so I’ll give you a few. When my mom and my best friend’s parents got us second row floor seats to see The Backstreet Boys (seriously, I’ll never forget that moment), any Christmas where my grandma was still with us & meeting David’s family on Christmas Day (no pressure) 5 years ago!
- (Carrot nose): What’s your favorite vegetable for Christmas dinner? Ummmm…I like all veggies.
- (Buttons): If you have a Christmas jumper, what does it look like?! Well I’m glad you asked; I have a SLEW of Christmas sweaters! I have one that I stole from my Aunt Hollie with a sequin-y Nutcracker on it (thanks Big H), a Drake Hotline Bling Christmas sweatshirt, a snowman sweater with a puffball for the nose and the buttons, a light-up reindeer one and a Santa one that has fuzzies on the hat! If you can’t tell, I’m obsessed with all things Christmas!
- (Stone smile): What makes you smile the most during the winter? Holiday decorations and if i’m lucky, snow!
- (Stone eyes): What do you watch at Christmas? Well, again, I’m glad you asked! I’ve watched every cheesy Hallmark Christmas movie approximately 2478325 times…and I will keep watching them. However aside from those, I ALWAYS watch Home Alone, The Holiday (which I have yet to watch this season), Love Actually (swoon), The Santa Clause (1&2), The Grinch, A Charlie Brown Christmas & all of the old-school claymation movies! <3 <3
- (Twig arms): Have you ever made a snow angel? Of course I have! I love doing that…even at 30 years old!
- (Gloves): What’s your tactic in a snowball fight? Hmmm, I don’t know if I have one. I haven’t been in very many snowball fights; that whole freezing rain/ice mix makes snowballs pretty hard to come by. But I guess if I had to pick a tactic, I would try and shield my body with as many bushes as I could find while waiting until my opponent looked away to gather more snow and then attack! (Of course I never aim at anyone’s face).
- (Hat): What kind of hat do you have? I have a beanie with a pom on the top!
- (Scarf): What’s your favorite Christmas preparation? Putting up my Christmas tree/decor and wrapping presents!
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick little holiday tag, and I hope to see you all back here tomorrow. If you’re looking for gift ideas for the Jet Setter in your life, then you won’t want to miss tomorrow’s post!