Happy hump day friends, I hope your week has gotten off to a great start! Today I’m back with another installment in my gift-guide series; if you or someone in your life loves to travel, then this post is for you! This list includes things that I already own as well as a couple of items that I’m hoping Santa might leave under my tree! As always I will list and link everything below, so without further ado, let’s get into this!
* 1. Sole Society ‘Alanzo’ Vegan Woven Weekender – $89.95: This is the perfect bag for a weekend away with the girls! It holds all of your essentials plus a little more! It’s chic, affordable (for what it is) and offers a good amount of space without being too bulky!
*2. Tartan + Twine ‘Caitlin Grove’ Double Zip Train Case – $22.50: I don’t know about you but I think travel makeup cases make great gifts; it’s something I always need but never buy for myself. This train case from Tartan + Twine features a zippered brush compartment on the top as well as a bigger compartment on the bottom for palettes, foundations, powders, skincare, etc.! NOTE: This is currently on sale at ULTA for $22.50 (originally $30).
* 3. Rockland Luggage ‘London’ 3-PC Hardside Spinner Set – $118.99: I mentioned this on my Gift-Guide For Her (HERE) but couldn’t pass up mentioning it again. This normally retails for $450 dollars but is on sale at ebags for just under $120. It features 3 hardside spinners and would make a GREAT gift for the traveler in your life! Seriously…how stinking cute is this luggage?! If this style isn’t your cup of tea, ebags has a slew of other brands/styles/colors to choose from! NOTE: The color shown above is Champagne!
* 4. Sole Society ‘Millie’ Oversized Tote – $64.95: An oversized tote is a necessity when I travel. I like knowing that I will be able to fit everything I need (and then some) with NO problem. I love this tote from Sole Society because it has the perfect amount of space and it zips closed….which when travelling is a MUST for me!
* 1. Rebecca Minkoff Passport Holder – $45: Ahhhh! How cute is this passport holder!? I love the rose gold color and the message on the front is just too perfect! NOTE: This is also available in black (on Nordstrom’s website) and silver.
* 2. Zella Live In High Waist Leggings – $54: I love these leggings. They fit TTS, aren’t see through (at least for me), suck me in and are perfect for those relaxed travel days! If you’re looking for a more budget friendly option, I SWEAR by THESE (these also fit TTS and come in a variety of colors/styles).
* 3. Wit & Delight Travel Wallet – $19.99: I saw this wallet in Target a couple of weeks ago and thought it was the cutest thing ever. It holds your passport, credit cards, ID and also has a spot for cash/checks. However if you’re looking for a solid color option, I received THIS travel wallet as a gift a couple of weeks ago and I’m obsessed!
* 4. The Magnolia Story – $13.49: It’s no secret that I don’t read often, however I ALWAYS carry a book with me when I travel…especially via plane. I’m obsessed with Chip & Joanna Gaines and can’t wait to dive into their story!
* 5. Nike Women’s Sportswear Summit Full Zip – $60: I carry a hoodie/zip-up jacket no matter where I’m going. Planes are ALWAYS cold (at least to me) and I prefer a more cozy feel when I’m traveling long distances in the car. I sized up in this jacket to have a more relaxed fit and love the way it looks! The high low design makes it perfect for leggings and BONUS: it’s currently on sale for $60 dollars! NOTE: It comes in 4 different colors!
* 6. Wit & Delight 2-PC Luggage Tag Set – $7.99: You can never have too many fun luggage tags! love this 2-piece set from Wit & Delight and think it would make a GREAT gift for the wanderer in your life.
* 7. Adidas Swift Run Sneakers – $63.74: Sneakers are an absolute MUST when traveling and Adidas has knocked it out of the park with these bad boys! I’ve tried them on and they are SUPER comfortable and fit TTS. This is one of those items I’m hoping Santa leaves under the tree for me! *fingers crossed* NOTE: They come in a variety of colors and are currently on sale at Finish Line!
* 8. Bose SoundTrue Ultra In-Ear Headphones – $79.99: A good pair of headphones can save a flight…at least for me. Even if I’m not listening to music I put them on/in my ears to drown out the background noise coming from the plane. I prefer an in-ear option because they are easier to travel with, however if you’re an over-the-ear lover, THESE are great too! NOTE: Both pairs of headphones are currently on sale! Yaaassss!
* 9. S’ip by S’well 15oz Insulated Water Bottle – $24.99: As much as I hate drinking water (I’m trying to do better), I always try and carry a water bottle with me when I travel. They are easy to fill up and save you from spending $363267 dollars on bottled water at the airport! NOTE: This works for both hot and cold drinks! NOTE 2: Target has a variety of color/pattern options.
* 10. Women’s Cozy Llama Socks – $3: I always keep an extra pair of warm socks in my purse when I travel. I find that my feet get extremely cold when I’m on a plane and when my feet are cold, It’s impossible for me to get warm. These are cute, warm and incredibly affordable…you really can’t go wrong!
* 11. Skinny Dip Glitter Manicure Set – $24: This one might seem a little weird but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been out and about and needed a nail file/nail clippers. I think these make great gifts because it’s something you need but never think to buy for yourself. Also, the packaging is super cute!
* 12. Wit & Delight TSA Travel Bottle & Jar Set – $7.99: What can I say, the Wit & Delight travel line from Target is everything! They have practical products that are stylish and affordable. I don’t know about you, but this set is MUCH cuter than what I’m currently working with! It comes with a TSA compliant clear bag, 3 TSA compliant liquid bottles and 2 cream jars! Eeeekkkkkkk, so cute!
* 13. Brookstone Hooded U Travel Pillow – $24.99: Yaaassssssss! A neck pillow with a hood, maybe now I’ll actually get some sleep on my next flight! It features a soft jersey-knit fabric and comfort that won’t quit! This would be great for long flights and car rides alike! I’ve tried this out and if neck/travel pillows are something you’re into, I would 1000% recommend this!
I hope you guys liked this post and found some gift inspiration for the wanderer(s) in your life! I’ll be back tomorrow with a White Elephant Gift-Guide…so stay tuned!