Woo hoo! Happy Friday friends, we made it! I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend ahead! Today I’m back with another Friday Favorites post…shocker. You know the drill, I’ll show you some things I’ve been loving and link them for you guys in case you want to check them out. So without further ado, let’s jump on in!
*These are NOT affiliate links (none of my links are)*
Makeup / Skincare / Beauty
* 1. Essie Good To GO Top Coat – $8.99: I’ve been using this all week and my polish has stayed in-tact. It dries quickly and is super easy to apply!
* 2. Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation – $14.99: I have finally jumped on the cushion foundation bandwagon…I know, it’s about time. I bought this last weekend and have been wearing it ever since. It has great coverage and gives a nice luminous (not greasy) finish. NOTE: I’m in the shade 15-Ivory. NOTE 2: Maybelline products are currently BOGO 50% off at ULTA.
* 3. YSL Mon Paris Travel Spray – $29: Obsessed.
* 4. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – $6.99: I’ve been reaching for my Fit Me concealer the last couple of weeks and I’m still in love! NOTE: I’m in the shade Fair. NOTE 2: Maybelline products are currently BOGO 50% off at ULTA.
* 5. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask – $58: I’ve been using this to combat my dry, overly dull skin and have been loving it so far. I leave it on for 3-5 minutes and then immediately go in with a thick moisturizer.
* 6. KL Polish – $8.50: No surprise here. I’ve been wearing this polish all week and it’s still going strong. NOTE: I’m wearing the shade Zoey.
* 7. NYX Ombre Blush – $9.99: This gives a nice flush of color (and sheen) to the cheeks and wears really nicely throughout the day.
* 8. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – $30: My holy grail moisturizer.
FASHION / LIFESTYLE
* 1. Zella Live In High Waist Leggings – $54: Super comfortable. Great for working out or athleisure. Fit TTS and worth every penny.
* 2. Mid-Rise Built-In Sculpt Pixie Pants – $29: I love these pants for work. They are buttery soft and fit like a glove without being too tight. I do have to size up to accommodate my dancers legs but find that they still fit pretty well in the waist! NOTE: I have the ankle length (they also come in long) though they are still a TOUCH long on me. NOTE 2: Old Navy is having 30% off your entire order.
* 3. A New Day Velma Slip On Mules – $22.99: Mules have become my new favorite shoe. They are comfortable, easy to wear and go with everything. NOTE: Size up 1/2 a size. NOTE 2: Comes in wide & regular width. NOTE 3: Also comes in black.
* 4. Luxe Boat-Neck Swing Tee – $9.97: I love these basic tees from Old Navy. They’re soft, oversized and pair nicely with a cardigan and jeans. In fact, I’m wearing one right now!
* 5. Army Camo Twill Field Jacket – $44.99: This is a bit of a cheat because I JUST bought this, but I can already tell that I’m gonna love it! It’s lightweight and will be the perfect transitional piece for spring. NOTE: I sized up to fit over sweaters. NOTE 2: This comes in 7 other colors (navy & blush are too cute)!
* 6. Stainless Steel Lucky Elephant Bracelet – $19.99: I stack this with my Alex & Ani bracelet and love it.
* 7. Adidas Swift Run Casual Sneakers – $84.99: Obsessed. Unfortunately the color combo shown above (white/mint) is sold out but I have linked some other options! NOTE: Fits TTS-ish. I have my normal size but a lot of people suggest sizing down a 1/2 size.
TV / Movies / Music
* 2018 Winter Olympics – I don’t know about you but I am definitely an Olympic person. I love the pomp and circumstance and am here for anything that showcases the American Flag. It’s fun to see different athletes go out there and compete for their country…it’s just the best! If you haven’t watched any of the coverage, tune in one night, you might find that you enjoy it!
So that wraps up this edition of Friday favorites! I hope you all are having a great day and I hope you have an even better weekend! What were you loving this week? Leave me a comment down below and let’s chat!