Hey guys! Happy Sunday and welcome back! I don’t know what the weather is like in your part of the world, but it has been insanely BEAUTIFUL here in Atlanta the last few days (thank you Jesus), granted it’s raining right now but you catch my drift. I know I don’t usually post on Sundays but the warm weather has inspired me to scour the internet for some affordable spring shoe options. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m not someone who is willing to pay a ton of money for a pair of t-strap sandals. Don’t get me wrong, I’d LOVE to have a pair of the famous Tory Burch Sandals but I just can’t fathom spending almost $200 dollars on a shoe that doesn’t even cover my whole foot…at least not right now. So with that being said, I have spent hours searching the web for shoes that will transition perfectly into spring and won’t break the bank!
One last thing before we get started; I wanted to let you all know that I am now a part of Shop Style Collective (yay!) so the links that I will be sharing with you today (and from here on out) ARE affiliate links. And while I know some of you may not support that method of marketing & monetization, I want you to know that ALL opinions are my OWN and I would NEVER recommend something to you that I didn’t fully believe in; I will always be 100% honest with you and only share what I think is worth your time and money. If you aren’t a supporter of affiliate links, no worries, the exact description of the item will be shown (like always) so that you can easily search it yourself; however if you don’t mind the use of affiliate links, I would love for you to use the ones I provide!
Phew, now that that’s out of the way, let’s jump into some affordable spring shoes, shall we?!
**Disclosure: Affiliate links used**
* 1. Universal Thread Elberta Flip Flop Sandal – $17.99: You can wear these with a nice sundress or throw them on with a pair of denim shorts and a t-shirt and be good to go. They are comfortable and look more expensive than their price tag indicates. If you’re looking for a classy, chic pair of sandals, I would 100% recommend you checking them out. NOTE: No 1/2 sizes available; size up.
* 2. A New Day Savannah Canvas Stripe Sneaker – $19.99: Seriously, how cute are these? I’m a HUGE fan of a classic, casual Ked-like sneaker. They work great with shorts, jeans, dresses and skirts…basically they go with everything. I love the blue stripe detail and think it’s a fun way to add a little color without being too bright or busy! NOTE: No 1/2 sizes available; I sized down. NOTE 2: Also comes in tan (they are super cute).
* 3. A New Day Velma Slip On Pointy Toe Mules – $22.99: Guys, Target is killing the shoe game lately! The blush color is feminine, flirty and perfect for spring; and the pointy-toe detail makes it feel more dressy, making it perfect for the office! NOTE: Size up 1/2 size. NOTE 2: Also comes in black.
* 4. Penny Loves Kenny Syclone Flat Sandal – $39.99: How fun are these?! They are the perfect festival sandal and come in 3 different color/style options (the white is my favorite). NOTE: Order the WIDE width as they run a bit narrow!
* 5. Topshop Hawaii Crisscross Sandal – $35: A classic black slip on sandal that offers a chic, put together look…you really can’t go wrong! NOTE: Runs TTS. NOTE 2: Also comes in red (super fun for the summer).
* 6. Madden Girl Brando Flat Sandal – $39.99: Birkenstock dupe alert! Ok, I know these aren’t for everyone but they’re comfortable, durable and a heck of a lot cheaper than Birkenstocks. I love the rose gold shade for spring and summer but if you’re into more of a natural look, there are a variety of options to choose from. NOTE: Runs TTS.
* 7. Chinese Laundry Camomile Wedge Sandal – $49.99: Ok, I know these are at the top of the budget but I just had to include them. They would be PERFECT for a date night or a night out with the girls as they are feminine, chic and not too chunky! The bow detail on the ankle strap adds the finishing touch and really puts these sandals over the top! NOTE: Runs TTS. NOTE 2: Also comes in black!
* 8. Steve Madden Silky Slip On Pool Shoes – $39.99: Okay, I know most people just wear a regular pair of flip flops to the pool (myself included) but I thought these silky slides from Steve Madden were too cute not to mention. If you’re planning on meeting your girls for lunch after a morning by the pool, these slides would add a little umph to your outfit. NOTE: Runs small, size up. NOTE 2: Also comes in black. NOTE 3: If you’re not a fan of the silky slide, I also love THESE and THESE.
* 9. G by Guess Dalina 2 Wedge – $49.99: I. Love. These! They are perfect for spring and summer and the bow detail takes them from average to awesome! I know they’re at the top of the budget, but if you’re looking for a statement wedge, you can’t go wrong with these! NOTE: Runs TTS. NOTE 2: Also comes in black.
* 10. Converse Chuck Taylor ‘Shoreline’ Sneaker – $50: Okay, I know these are REALLY pushing against the top of the budget but I had to include them because they are my holy-grail, must-have sneakers. They are comfortable, flattering and easily pair with anything. They transition from season to season and will last you a LONG time! However, if you’re looking for something a little more budget friendly, you can check out a couple of my other favorites HERE & HERE. in NOTE: Runs TTS.
* 11. Universal Thread Autumn Braided Cut Out Boot – $34.99: This is the perfect pair of booties for the transition into spring. They are comfortable, flattering and the quality truly exceeds the price tag! If you are in the market for a transitional bootie, look no further, these are it! NOTE: Runs TTS. NOTE 2: Also comes in black.
* 12. Dolce Vita Parin Sandal – $49.99: I love these! You can easily take them from the beach to lunch, and are cute while remaining comfortable (winner). There are 3 different styles available but the multicolor pattern is easily my favorite! NOTE: Runs TTS.
Thank you so much for being here, I hope you enjoyed this post and were able to gather some spring time inspiration! I hope you guys have an awesome Sunday, see ya soon!
What’s your favorite part of spring? Do you have a go-to shoe style that you like to wear? Let’s chat down below!