Good morning and happy Friday, friends! As you know, unless you’ve been living under a rock, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is FINALLY open to the public! When the sale went live for cardholders, I scoured the web and dedicated an entire post (HERE) to outlining my favorite pieces from the sale. While I really enjoyed creating that post for you guys, I thought today would be a good time to share #NSALE’s best items under $50 dollars, cause let’s be honest, sometimes we just can’t afford to throw $100+ dollars at a basic plaid shirt (am I right?). I cover clothes, shoes (only one pair), home and beauty so without further ado, let’s get into this!
**NOTE: If you are shopping the sale, ACT FAST! Things sell out at lightening speed, I wish I was being dramatic, but I’m not. So if you see something you like, BUY IT NOW; shipping is free so placing more than one order isn’t a problem!**
**NOTE 2: As for restocks. Yes, if there’s something you see that has sold out, make a note, MANY of the items will be restocked ONLINE. With that being said, I have been told that there will be NO RESTOCKS IN-STORE. So if you’re not sure about sizing, I would recommend ordering a couple sizes (if possible). If that’s not an option for you, read the reviews and research the brand, 9 times out of 10, the reviews have lead me in the right direction!**
*Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links*
- BP. Stitch Curve Cardigan ($31.90): I love longer cardigans for the fall. This piece is soft, perfect for layering & runs TTS; though if you’re B/T sizes, I would suggest sizing down. BONUS: It comes in multiple colors!
- Nordstrom at Home Fleece Throw Blanket ($25.90): I am obsessed with this throw blanket (so is my kitty). It’s soft, comes in multiple colors and is perfect for cozying up on the bed or couch!
- Gorjana Adjustable Bracelet ($32.90): Y’all I love a good adjustable bracelet but I HATE paying $50+ dollars for one. If you feel the same, this would be the perfect time to snag one.
- Sole Society Plaid Scarf ($29.90): Y’all know how much I love and live for scarves! They’re the perfect layering piece and can bring any outfit from drab to fab (not to mention cozy)!
- Zella Live-In Leggings ($35.90): I swear by these leggings (at least I used to); however, I was just informed (thanks, Tanya) that they may have changed…y’all, I really hope that’s not the case. I just bought another pair and will 100% keep you updated, but for now I’ll leave them on the list and hope they’re just as good as before. They fit TTS, are opaque and perfect for layering in the fall!
- Articles of Society ‘Sarah’ Skinny Jeans ($41.90): I’ve always said that this brand feels a lot more luxurious than their price tag; they last a long time, wash up nicely and fit like a glove. They run TTS and are some of my favorite moderately priced jeans on the market!
- BP. Raw Edge V-Neck ($11.90): I love these shirts and have them in multiple colors. They’re perfect all year round and work great as a layering piece for the fall. NOTE: Size up for a looser fit.
- Nadri Earrings ($24.90): A classic pair of halo studs, you really can’t go wrong! They can dress up any outfit and come in silver, gold and rose gold finishes.
- BP. Plaid Shirt ($31.90): I love BP. and I love this shirt for fall. It features a looser fit (so perfect to wear with leggings) and IMO is a dupe for the Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt ($104.90). So if you’re looking for a good plaid shirt for the fall, this comes in multiple colors and won’t break the bank!
- Sole Society ‘Susan’ Tote ($45.90): I love Sole Society as a brand and think they have some really trendy, durable and affordable bags! So if you’re looking for a new accessory this season, give them a try, you might fall in love!
- Zella Fusion Sports Bra ($25.90 or 2 for $40): Finally! A higher-neck sports bra that isn’t uncomfortable and doesn’t break the bank. I use this primarily for Pilates, Yoga, Spin, etc. I don’t think it would be great for super high impact workouts, but for what I use it for, it’s perfect!
- Steve Madden Studded Mule ($49.90): If there is ONE thing you need from this sale, it’s these mules. They’re comfortable, trendy and come in multiple colors. NOTE: These WILL sell out, if they haven’t already (though I’m sure they’ll be restocked), so if you want them, snag them ASAP! I suggest going up a 1/2 size but you could even get away with going up a full size. Basically what I’m saying is, if you were a 7 and they don’t have a 7 1/2 but they have an 8, GET THEM ANYWAY : they won’t be too big!
- BP. Drop Shoulder Sweater ($25.90): I love these lightweight sweaters for fall; they’re easy to dress up or down, aren’t see through and fit TTS with a bit of a relaxed fit!
- NARS Undressed Liquid Lipstick Set ($44.90): I love NARS and I love this formula! If you’ve been wanting to try these lipsticks, now might be the time to do so!
- Stila Good to Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set ($35): I. Love. These. Eyeshadows! They’re incredibly pigmented and look STUNNING all over the lid. I have the shade ‘Kitten’ from this set and wear it constantly!
- Archipelago Botanicals Fragrance Diffuser ($29.90): This isn’t overpowering by any means but I enjoy using this over burning a traditional candle sometimes. Don’t get me wrong, I still love a good B&BW candle (who doesn’t) but this is a nice alternative if you’re looking for something a bit softer.
- Wit & Wisdom ‘Ab-Solution’ Skinny Jeans ($44.90): I recently discovered this brand and have quickly fallen in love; Shhh, don’t tell anyone but I think I like these better than my OG’s from Articles of Society. They fit TTS and are incredibly flattering. NOTE: I just checked and noticed that they only have a few sizes left in this style, don’t fret, I’ve heard they’ll be restocking these soon!
I hope you found this post helpful and if you’re shopping the sale, I hope you find exactly what you’re looking for! If there was something you had your eye on that I didn’t cover, let me know; I’d be happy to research and help in any way that I can!
Also, despite saying that this would be my LAST #NSALE related post, I may have lied. I have noticed a TON of dupes out there and thought about doing a post dedicated to the best #NSALE dupes on the market! I already purchased one of the dupes and like it MUCH better than the item from Nordstrom – Hallelujah! Let me know if you would be interested in seeing something like that and I’ll whip something up for you guys! Also, if there is something from the sale that was a little out of reach, I’m looking at you Stuart Weitzman, let me know and I’ll scour the web to see if I can find a respectable and more affordable option for you!
As always, thanks for sticking around and continuing to read my blog, I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know! Until next time…