Happy Saturday, friends and welcome back! As you can see, I’m back with my Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale picks! I know you’ve probably seen a billion (okay, that’s dramatic) bloggers already do this, but since I love all things fashion, I decided to do it anyway. I will be sure to include sizing info for every piece listed, so without further ado, let’s jump right in!
**Click the link below to go straight to retailers website**
1. Levi’s 721 Ripped Jeans – $88.10: This is the quintessential distressed denim. They’re a true jean (no stretch), but are TTS and fit like a glove. They may feel a little snug when you first put them on but they stretch out in a way that allows you to breathe without looking big or sloppy!
2. Ted Baker Bow Wallet – $95.40: I love Ted Baker handbags and accessories and this wallet is no exception. I love the light shade of purple and find that it fits a slew of stuff! If you’re looking for a quality wallet that will stand the test of time, I think you might like this one.
3. BLANKNYC Boyfriend Denim Shorts – $62.99: I know $63 dollars for a pair of shorts might seem like overkill, but with the way brands are pricing denim shorts these days, it doesn’t seem that bad. I love the medium wash distressed look, and while I would say that they run TTS, I chose to size up to have a little more room in the thigh area.
4. ASTR Lace Midi Dress – $66.75: This is the perfect dress for a spring or summer wedding; the midi length is ultra flattering and it photographs like a dream. I would recommend sizing up AT LEAST one size; If you are bustier I would go up 2 sizes (that’s what I did and it fits like a DREAM).
5. Treasure & Bond Miles Slide – $39.90: These are such fun sandals for summer! They’re easy to throw on with shorts or sun dresses, come in a variety of colors/patterns and fit TTS.
6. Nordstrom Faux Fur Throw – $47.40: I think this would be a great thing to snag and put up for the upcoming Christmas holiday! I think gifting a faux fur throw (or robe) is always a nice cozy gift, you really can’t go wrong!
7. Hunter Packable Waterproof Rain Boot – $89.98: This is another thing I would consider purchasing and putting up for Christmas. I think this is the best time to snag some of those higher priced items and hold on to them until you need them. If my calves were set up in a way to wear these, I would 1000% get them for myself (I’m loving the blue color); however, for now, I will live vicariously through all of you that can fit in these with no problem! According to my friends, they fit TTS; though if you wear a 1/2 size, you will need to size up!
8. Sole Society Destin Backpack – $41.96: I have been loving the backpack trend lately; they’re easy to wear, great for travel and hold a ton of stuff!
9. Steve Madden Rookie Bootie – $59.96: How stinking cute are these booties?! I think these would work well for both the spring and fall seasons, and can be paired with a variety of outfits. The chunky heel makes them super comfortable and easy to wear, and the cutout at the ankle creates a really flattering silhouette! If you’re looking for a nice tan pair of booties, I would highly recommend these bad boys! NOTE: They run small, size up!
10. Leith Ruched Bodycon Dress – $45: This is the best everyday dress for spring and summer. It’s soft, breathable and has great coverage. It comes in a variety of colors, fits TTS (though I sized up one for a more relaxed but still fitted look) and works well for all of my ladies rocking a summer bump!
11. Chelsea28 Illusion Tank – $29.40: I love tanks like this; they’re great for a casual brunch date with your girlfriends but also transition really well into the office. This features adjustable straps (hallelujah) and fits TTS.
12. Zella Repeat High-Waist Cropped Joggers – $29.49: If you’ve been around a while, then you know how much I love the Zella brand. These joggers are soft, comfortable and hit me right at the ankle with minimal bunching (I’m 5’3). They come in 2 colors (I have both) and fit TTS. NOTE: It is a thinner material, so if you’re looking for a thick jogger, you may want to pass on these.
13. Tory Burch Double-Wrap Collins Watch – $157.50: Swoon, I can’t get over this watch. If you guys have followed me for any length of time, you know I love watches. They’re easy to throw on and instantly add a little extra umph to any outfit! I love contrast of the navy and gold and think this would be a really nice gift for someone special!
14. Kate Spade Bucket Bag – $214.80: In addition to loving the backpack trend, I think bucket bags are super cute! They’re more lightweight than a satchel or a tote, and are super easy to travel with! I love the bright red shade for summer; though if it’s not your cup of tea, it does come in both black and navy.
15. Zella 7/8 Pocket Leggings – 35.40: You knew they would make an appearance! I love these. I love all of the leggings I’ve purchased from Zella. The quality is amazing, they hold up well in the wash and fit TTS (M)!
16. Adidas Sleeveless Tee – $21.99: These are awesome when you just need something casual to throw on and go! They’re great for the gym or random errands on the weekend; they feature a loose comfortable fit and are TTS.
17. Sam Edelman Yaro Sandal – $59.96: How cute are these sandals?! I love that they’re a little different than your typical tan strappy sandals and absolutely adore the glimmer and shine that they have! They would be perfect for a spring/summer wedding or paired with a nice pair of skinny jeans for date night! NOTE: They fit TTS.
So that wraps up my Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale post; I know it was kind of long so thanks for sticking it out! I hope you enjoyed it and found some shopping inspo (if you were looking for that kind of thing – lol). Are you shopping the sale? Or any sales this weekend?! If so, let me know what you plan on picking up!
Also, in case you missed it; I uploaded a Memorial Day Sales Round-Up with some of my favorite retailers so if you’re out and about or doing a little online shopping over the weekend, you can find all of the sale info in one place!
I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday weekend full of great weather and even better company! If you’re out and about, stay safe and have a wonderful time!