Happy Friday, folks and welcome back! Phew, we made it; this was a week y’all. True story, I’ve tried to finish and get this up for you guys for the past 3 days…I’m a mess, I know. I guess what they say is true; better late than never! Anyways, as promised, I’m back with another Best of 2019 post; and today we’re talking all about my favorite lifestyle and fashion pieces! Obviously I love so much more than I’ve shared below, but I tried to narrow it down to the things I genuinely couldn’t live without (okay, that’s dramatic, but you get what I’m saying). As always, I will list and link everything down below, so without further ado, let’s jump right in!
**Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links**
1. Hilife Steamer – $24.99: If you don’t own a steamer, I highly recommend getting one! I think I first saw this floating around on Jenn from The Sister Studio’s Instagram and was immediately intrigued. It’s easier and faster (IMO) than ironing, and it’s so mini, that it’s perfect for travel!
2. Nifty K-Cup Organizer – $12.99: I love having this on my counter next to my Keurig; it makes it easier to see what kind of coffee I have and I can tell when I’m starting to run low! I also think it just makes for a cute little coffee corner! 🙂
3. Sherpa Weighted Blanket – $49.99: What’s better than a weighted blanket and a sherpa blanket all in one?! Nothing. The answer is nothing. It’s super soft, not too heavy and bonus: my kitties love to snuggle me when I’m using it…swoon.
4. Brümate Slim – $22.99: White Claw (or Red Bull in my case) drinkers rejoice! Finally a koozie that fits my tall – slim cans *praise hands* 🙂 This legitimately keeps my drink cold for HOURS. If you’re not into the slim koozie, they have multiple sizes and styles to choose from.
5. Hanging Toiletry Bag – $11.99: This is such a great toiletry bag for those of you who travel or even if you’re low on space in your bathroom (think dorm rooms or tiny apartment living)! It holds a slew of products, full-size items as well as travel size, and keeps things neat and organized! I love that it has a zipper closure and features waterproof material; it ensures that nothing falls out and cleaning is a breeze!
6. 12-Tier Jewelry Organizer – $39.99: If you are someone that has a lot of bracelets and necklaces that you need to hang, I think this is a great option! You can put it on your vanity or dresser and easily see what you have! I find that using something like this ensures that I actually put my jewelry where it belongs after I’m done wearing it.
7. Travel Makeup Case – $19.89: I’ve talked about this before so I’ll keep it short and sweet. If you’re looking for a good way to travel with your makeup, get this case, you won’t regret it.
8. Tote Bag Organizer – $16.99: If you’re someone who uses a traditional tote bag, I highly recommend snagging one of these organizers. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve lost something in the depths of my bag; this keeps that from happening! It creates a dedicated space for everything so you’re able to find what you need when you need it! It comes in a variety of colors and they even have different sizes for different bag styles. 🙂
9. Happy Planner – $27.99: If you’re someone who thrives off of structure or just have so much going on that you can’t keep up; I recommend getting a planner. I know some people can’t get into paper style organizers but they work great for me! I also love all the fun stickers you can use with them…can you tell I’m actually a child in a 32 year old’s body?! lol.
10. Spa Headbands – $8.99: How cute are these?! I can’t get enough. I use these whenever I need to keep my hair out of my face or when I’m trying to avoid getting products (cleansers, masks, makeup, etc.) in my hairline. They’re cute, affordable and do the job! BONUS: they’re super easy to wash!
11. Travel Jewelry Organizer – $19.99: If you’re someone who brings a lot of jewelry with you when you travel, I think this is an awesome thing to have! I bought this before my Memphis trip last year and it came in so clutch. It makes organizing your necklaces and bracelets super easy and ensures that they don’t get tangled during your travels. It certainly beats the alternative of just throwing them in your bag and hoping for the best!
12. Power XL Air Fryer 5.3 qts – $69.99: I got this for Christmas a couple of years ago and it’s been my number one used kitchen appliance ever since…even more than my Keurig (shocking, I know). I know everyone raves about the Instant Pot but this is just as amazing. It gets food super crispy and delicious in absolutely no time. I’ve made sandwiches, pizza, chicken, veggies…basically I’ve made everything in my air fryer and have never been disappointed. BONUS: Target has this exact one on sale for 46% off right now making it $70 bucks. If you’ve been on the fence, take the leap and snag it!
13. Travel Tumbler – $17.99: What is there to say about this?! If you don’t have a travel tumbler, you need one! It makes taking your drinks (hot or cold) on-the-go super easy and convenient!
14. Shark Lift Away Vacuum – $149.99: I don’t know if this is weird, but I love vacuums and this bad boy is one of my favorites! If you have pets, this is AMAZING! It works on carpet as well as bare floors and is easy to move around to ensure that you get those hard to reach places! If you’ve been considering getting a Shark, they have my recommendation.
15. Fabric Shaver – $16.99: This is the best for sweaters, pants AND couches that pill or get fuzzies on them! It’s easy to use and has never ruined any of my clothes! I find that using this at the first sign of pilling increases the life of my clothing by months and keeps me looking more put together!
16. Laptop Desk – $36.99: This is one of my most-used products ever. I use it in bed when I’m working on my laptop or even when I want to paint my nails. It’s sturdy, has plenty of room and totally worth the $$!
1. Oversized Striped Sweater – $27.99: Another Leigh Ann influenced purchase; I regret nothing. This is a basic, lightweight (but not too thin) sweater that would look cute with just about anything! It comes in a variety of color patterns and fits TTS (M). It’s not cropped but it’s also not overly long, so if you’re looking for a sweater to wear with leggings, I’d look at some different options!
2. BLACKMYTH Graphic Tee – $10.99: I have this in both black and white and love them both! I think these kind of graphic tees looks cute paired with high-waisted jeans or denim shorts and are easy to throw on and go! I can wear a variety of sizes (M-XL) but I tend to land on the L because I prefer a roomier fit! If you’re not a beauty lover (which is what this tee makes me think of), I also like THIS tee by the same brand!
3. Kendra Scott Claudia Lariat Necklace – $130: You guys know I love Kendra Scott; her pieces are cute, elegant and great quality! I have multiple pieces from her and I’ve never been disappointed! I love how delicate and dainty this piece is while still offering a little something extra due to the lariat style. It looks great with v-neck sweaters and tees and can be dressed up or down! If you’re more of a bracelet gal, you can find a couple of my favorites HERE and HERE!
4. Sherpa Lined Slippers – $21.99: You guys…these slippers are EVERYTHING! I have them in 2 colors (tan and light grey) and they are a literal dream. They fit TTS and keep your feet super warm! As for summer slippers, I HIGHLY recommend THESE. I have them in 3 colors (pink, cream and gray) and wear them constantly! Also, how cute is it that you can see your pedicure while wearing these?! Obsessed.
5. Zella Live-In Leggings – $59: I love these leggings; I think they’re great for working out and running errands alike. They fit TTS (M), aren’t see through and last forever. NOTE: I typically don’t dry my leggings, I always lay them flat (to dry) in order to keep them as pristine as possible. If you’re looking for a more affordable option, I love THESE from Amazon!
6. Old Navy Power Straight Jeans – $30: These have become my go-to jeans; they’re structured without being uncomfortable, hit me right at the ankle and can be dressed up or down! The distressing is perfectly in place and they fit TTS (8). If you’ve been on the hunt for a good straight-leg jean, give these a try! BONUS: They’re on sale for $30 bucks today! I might need to get a backup pair!
7. Sherpa Pullover – $28.99: I know there are about 2454352433 sherpa pullovers gracing your Instagram feed; and while I think all of them are cute and cozy, this is one of my favorites. It’s affordable, comes in multiple colors and fits TTS (M). If you’re looking for a sherpa that’s super soft and won’t break the bank (I’m looking at you Express/Nordstrom), check out Amazon!
8. Spa Socks – $9.99: I know a lot of people think these are gimmicky and unnecessary but I really like them! I struggle with dry skin and find that when I wear these at night my feet are softer and in much better shape overall! If you struggle with dry, calloused feet, I suggest a foot scrub and these socks before bed! 🙂
9. Cable Bracelet – $15.99: This is one of the infamous David Yurman dupes from Amazon! I love the cable style and find it easy to stack with other bracelets!
10. Madewell Whisper Tank – $18.50: I love the Whisper line from Madewell (tanks and tees); they’re soft, slouchy and make the perfect basic!
11. Olivia Burton Wonderland Watch – $145: If you’ve been around a while, then you know how much I love a good watch! I think they can elevate any outfit and add a little extra oomph to any look!
12. Brown Belt – $14.99: I got really into belts last year; partly because I lost weight and my pants were too big and partly because I just thought they were cute and added a little extra something to my outfits – lol. I have this in brown and black and wear them all the time! NOTE: Be sure to follow the size chart; I purchased the S after thinking I would need the M.
13. Cartier Dupe Love Ring – $14.99: Another luxury dupe! I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t have over $1k to spend on a ring…at least not that kind of ring. I love the look and find that the one from Amazon serves me just fine!
14. Vince Camutto Gigietta Booties – $99.90: BOOTS OF LIFE!!!! I was influenced to buy these from Dede (Dress Up Buttercup) on Instagram and y’all, she was NOT lying. These are the most comfortable, flattering booties I’ve ever put on…so much so that I have 2 colors and am contemplating a 3rd. I have them in Tortilla Suede & Mauve Embossed Leather. If you’ve been on the fence, I HIGHLY recommend snagging them! BONUS: They’re currently on sale for 33% off at Nordstrom, bringing them to around $100 bucks instead of $150.
15. Basic Black Bodysuit – $16.99: If you’re looking for a basic bodysuit to wear with denim shorts or high-waisted jeans, this is a great option! It fits TTS (M), comes in multiple colors/patterns and isn’t see-through *yaaaassssssss*
16. Dooney & Bourke Barlow Tote – $278.60: Thanks to my sweet mama, I now have this tote in two colors (Navy & Black). As soon as I saw this bag, I fell in love and had to have it (dramatic, I know). I love the large tote shape and how many different compartments it has. It holds a ton of stuff (more than I need) and is so classy for everyday! It comes in 5 colors and is currently ON SALE! It’s 30% off until 1/12/2020; so if you like the look and are interested in getting it, now’s the time to pick it up!
17. Adidas Swift Run Sneakers – $85: I’ve talked about these so much that you’re probably tired of hearing about them; I’m sorry, I can’t help it. I have the Swift Runs in 3 different colors/patterns and they’re easily my most worn sneaker. They’re comfortable, fit TTS (IMO – 7.5) and look super cute paired with a variety of outfits.
18. Nippies Skin Nipple Covers – $25: Ladies, if you’ve been looking for nipple covers to wear with backless dresses or strapless tops, these are the best I’ve found! They come in multiple colors and have 2 sizes (I use the L) to choose from. They’re sticky without being painful to remove and NEVER fall down!
That wraps up my lifestyle and fashion favorites of 2019! I hope you guys enjoyed everything I shared and I hope it gave you some ideas if you’ve been looking to try something new! What were your must-have fashion and lifestyle pieces of last year? I’d love to know! Leave a comment down below and let’s chat.