Happy Monday, friends and welcome back! I hope you all had a good weekend! Are you still quarantining where you live or have the restrictions loosened at all?! I’m down in Atlanta (GA) and though numbers are still climbing, most places are open. While I haven’t ventured out too much, when I do get out, I wear my mask and try my best to socially distance…which can be challenging at times. Anyways, as you can tell by the title, today I’m going to share my #NSALE must-haves. I’m using the term “must-have” VERY loosely. As I mentioned last week, I don’t think you NEED anything from this sale and I hope my posts don’t come off as telling you that you do. While I do think the things I’m sharing below are great and worth the $$, it’s nothing earth shattering that you (or I) can’t live without! 🙂 Sorry, I know I said that in my last post, I just don’t want to come off as tone deaf in any way! Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled programming. As previously mentioned, I’m mostly sharing casual pieces that I already own and think are worth the $$. Of course I added a couple pairs of shoes (I couldn’t resist) and a jacket, but mainly I stuck in the cozy realm of life.
Also, since I know many of you LOVE the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings, I should mention that they are part of the sale. I linked them above but didn’t mention them down below because while I love them on other people, I don’t think they look very cute on me…trust me, I’ve tried. Lol.
Okay, now that all of that is out of the way, let’s jump into the goodies!
**Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links**
1. Zella Live-In Joggers – $38.90 / reg $59: If you’re new around here, joggers are my outfit of life. I wear them EVERY. SINGLE. DAY (I wish I was kidding). Outside of the Adidas Coeeze Joggers, these are my go-tos. They’re the perfect length on me (I’m 5’3″) and fit TTS (M).
2. Zella Soft Longline Bra – $31.90 / reg $49: I love the long-line bras from Zella (they have several longline versions). This style is super soft and incredibly comfortable. It’s great for lounging, errands or low-impact workouts such as yoga & pilates. Fits TTS (L).
3. Free People Sunflower Sweater – $69.90 / reg $108: Free People is one of those brands that I try and pick up during the #NSALE because I absolutely refuse to pay full price for their clothes! They’re crazy cute but I just can’t swing $100+ dollars for a sweater. I know this look isn’t for everyone but I love the slouchy cable-knit style and think it would be super cute front tucked into a pair of high-waisted jeans with a pair of booties! It comes in 4 colors and I love both Tuscan Earth (shown) and Winter Berry (swoon). If you’ve never worn/bought anything from FP before, I recommend SIZING DOWN!
4. BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket – $56.90 / reg $98: I’ve purchased 2 jackets from BLANKNYC and have loved them both. I have the faux leather and suede varieties and wear them loads. They elevate any outfit and are the perfect accessory come fall and winter time! This comes in 2 colors and fits TTS (L – I always size up in jackets, especially more fitted ones). If you’re more of a suede gal, you can find that one HERE!
5. Topshop Ribbed Cardigan – $44.90 / reg $68: You guys, I’m OBSESSED with this cardigan. If you’ve been around a while, then you know how much I love a good cardi; I legitimately wear them all the time. I love the ribbed material and the length; it’ll be perfect in the fall and will transition well into the winter months. It comes in 4 colors and fits TTS (I can wear both a S & M).
6. B.P. Lounge Tee – $11.90 / reg $19: This is just a basic everyday tee; is it necessary? Not really. Do I love them, YES! They have another “every day” version of this tee but I definitely prefer this style. It has the perfect amount of booty coverage and comfort! It fits TTS (M) and comes in TEN colors.
7. Adidas Swift Run Sneakers – $49.90 / reg $85: My favorite sneakers. Hands down. I have these in 3 colors and very well might pick up another during the sale. They’re comfortable and great for working out and errands alike! If you have a really narrow foot, I would recommend going down a 1/2 size; otherwise stick with your true size!
8. T3 Singlepass Curling Iron – $107 / reg $160: I bought this curling iron after my hairdresser used it and worked wonders on my hair. I’ll be honest, I STILL haven’t mastered the clamp; y’all my brain just can’t comprehend how to do it – lol. I essentially use it as a curling wand and love it all the same! It heats up super fast and I always love how my hair turns out when I use it! This is the lowest I’ve ever seen it priced, so if you’ve been thinking about it, now might be a good time to snag it!
9. Zella Highwaist 7/8 Leggings – $42.90 / reg $65: I’ve talked about these leggings 100s of times before and I will continue to talk about them. While there are a couple of Amazon legging options that I love, these 7/8 leggings from Zella are definitely my all-time favorites. They’re opaque, breathable and perfect for a myriad of workouts (or just lounging/errands). While I do think they are worth full price, I always try and snag a couple pairs during the sale since they’re such a good deal! If you’ve been on the fence, I highly recommend giving them a go. If you’re more of a full-length legging kind of girl, they’re Live-In Leggings are also a part of the sale! <3
10. Sam Edelman Evelan Chain Mules – $74.90 / reg $129.95: I love Sam Edelman shoes and these are NO exception. I find the shape to be very flattering on the foot and think the chain gives it such a nice classy look. They come in 3 different colors and I’m pretty sure these bad boys are going on my Christmas list. I recommend sizing up a 1/2 size!
11. Nordstrom Moonlight PJs – $29 / reg $49: I love Nordstrom PJ sets; they’re soft, comfy and wash up really nicely. I have a pair that have a long sleeve shirt and long pants and reach for them often in the fall/winter time. If you’re someone that likes a matching PJ set, I think these are worth snagging while on sale. They come in 4 color options and fit TTS (M).
12. Marc Fisher Oshay Bootie – $99.90 / reg $189.95: Last year I was obsessed with the Vince Camuto Gigetta Booties; so much so that I bought them in 3 different color/patterns. I was hoping they would come out with new colors this season but it appears that they changed the style (new style found HERE) and I’m just not in love. However, I stumbled upon these and really like them. I think the taller style will help elongate the legs and will look great with jeans and dresses alike! They come in 5 different color/patterns and I recommend going up a 1/2 size! The shade shown is: Cloud Suede.
So that wraps up my #NSALE “must-haves.” If you’re shopping the sale or have a similar style to me, I hope this was helpful! While I definitely saw a few more things that peaked my interest, these are the things that I REALLY like / think are worth taking a second look at! I hope you guys are having an awesome start to your week and I’ll be back Wednesday with a little Amazon/Ulta beauty haul (prepping for my bridal shower this weekend).